[Just to clarify – my lovely friend Sas got engaged at the weekend]
Walking around the streets of Montreal was rather like being in the most extraordinary mixed-media painting; there was so much colour and texture, all collaged together into one big of mess of sumptuosity. Honestly, if it wasn't for the all the snow in the winter, I could see myself living there. Have i mentioned how attractive the men are in Montreal? They all look like sexily-deshevelled graphic designer types who carry leather-bound portfolios and laptops, and sit in coffee shops "working". Love it.
This week Jan is hosting an Autumn Colour Week over at Poppytalk – yesterday the colour was yellow, and as I sorted through my photos for this post i kept uncovering yellow: Montreal is such a sunshiny city.
1. Putting together little videos is so much fun – i need to do this more.
2. Seriously – photos that move! who knew?
3. Thank you to everyone in this wee clip – you made my stay so much richer, and more fun. And I'm sorry I didn't get to film everyone – lots of people are missing, so i will have to catch you next time.
4. Special thanks to Jeanine, who was my partner-in-crime for the whole week… Louise to my Thelma. I love you, lil Frenchie.
5. If you're thinking Squam Art Workshops might be your thing, please please meet me there next year – there's time to save… there's time to plan! The new classes will be announced in the new year.
6. I have one post about Montreal simmering on the stove and then it's back to normal programming, including a special Creative Life interview tomorrow…
Happy Sunday x