When my friend Andrea Scher invited me to join her and 10 other women I genuinely admire to be part of a mega 72 hour sale event, I didn’t hesitate to say yes. Why? Because these chicks are all doing good work and I know a bargain when I see one! If you haven’t come across one of these 72-hour sale things before, here’s how it works: for the next 72 hours all of the courses and ebooks listed below are being offered together in a big bundle of goodness for just $99 (approximately £60 or €76 or $111 AUD) for the lot!
Here’s what’s in the bundle:
1. Vivienne McMaster: Your Beloved Camera E-book (Value $44)
2. Marianne Elliott: 10 Big Ideas for Putting Courage to Action (Value $49)
3. Kelly Rae Roberts: Flying Lessons: Tips + Tricks to Help Your Creative Business Soar (Value $140)
4. Jen Louden: The Satisfaction Finder (Value $42)
5. Lacy Young: Sweet Surrender: A 10 Day Sugar Detox (Value $47)
6. Karen Walrond: Field Notes: A Concise Guide to Finding Your Life’s Light (Value $10)
7. Pixie Campbell: Boundaries Bootcamp (Value $59)
8. Mati Rose McDonough: Daring Adventures in Collage: Self-Guided course (Value $199)
9. Andrea Scher: Treasure Hunt: Collecting Color (Value $49)
10. Anna Guest-Jelley: Permission to Curve: E-book + Video Library (Value $97)
11. Laurie Wagner: 27 Powers Writing Prompts (Value $27)
12. Susannah Conway: The Sacred Alone E-book (Value $75)
Pretty sweet, huh?
I’ve contributed the ebook version of the Sacred Alone, which contains all the content from the course — 14 emails and 14 MP3 meditations — in a beautifully designed PDF format. This isn’t a live version of the course — that’s happening in November (pre-holiday calm!) — but is still a lovely way to connect to your own sacred alone and meditate with me in your headphones :)
The sale starts right now (Wednesday September 24th, 12:01 PST / 08:01 BST) and ends at midnight PST on Friday September 26th (8am BST on Saturday in the UK).
I’m not usually one to do affiliate stuff — when you earn money for promoting someone else’s work — because I’m not the biggest fan of selling at the best of times! But this is a) the sort of thing I’d buy myself and b) a genuine bargain :) so I’m happy to join in on the offer and happy to offer it to you guys — there’s lots of great stuff to explore and dive into for the rest of the year!
Check out all the deets over here xo