So, I met a deadline last week, scooted off to my sister’s place so i could soak in some nephew love — and promptly fell ill. I saw that one coming a mile off. So while i recuperate, and also work on a new deadline (the fun isn’t over yet!) I wanted to share something really cool with you guys today.
You remember lovely Jamie Ridler who guest posted here a few weeks back? Her e-course, Sparkles, launches today with some fabulous giveaways over on the site — and I have one scholarship to the course to giveaway here!
What is Sparkles?
Sparkles is a creative e-course. For 31 days, you’ll go on an adventure designed to awaken your creative spirit and fill you and your days with sparkle. Each day, you’ll receive a quick-to-read, quick-to-do inspiring creative exercise in your inbox. Lessons come from an amazing array of creative guides from a wide range of disciplines (e.g. photography, writing, painting, sound, dance – even food!) They’ll show you how to get creative, even when you feel like you have no time at all!
How the e-course works…
- Register whenever you are ready to begin.
- You won’t need any super-special supplies. Just something to write on, something to write with, some way to play music and a camera. So, with a journal, some markers, pens and crayons, an MP3 player (or anything that plays music) and a camera, you’re all set.
- Within a couple of days, you will start receiving a Sparkles lesson in your in-box every day for 31 days. Each sparkle is a creative prompt (an invitation to dance, write, scribble, imagine etc.), a quick and easy exercise to awaken your creative spirit in 5 minutes or less.
- Dive into each new sparkle and let the magic begin!
Sounds like fun, non? I’m proud to say I’ve contributed a sparkle prompt*, along with thirty other fabulous teachers, including Jen Louden, Patti Digh, Claudine Hellmuth, Tracey Clark and Fabeku Fatunmise.
To win a Sparkles scholarship, simply leave a comment on this post and i’ll announce the winner on Friday. And when you’ve done that, head over to the Sparkles site to enter into the big draw there too — Fabeku (who we all adore!) is offering a 200-year-old Himalayan singing bowl to one lucky winner …
* which means I am also an affiliate for the course because, ya know, i’m in it ;-)