You know how lovely it feels to spend the day on your sofa with a blanket and a good book? Okay, now imagine adding in your journal (and favourite pen!) while enjoying the company of 10 inspiring creatives sharing their journaling magic in the comfort of your own home.
☕️ Introducing The Journal Love Club Retreat!
I've been hosting Journal Love Club for 2.5 years and in that time we've had some wonderful visits from guest journalers sharing their journaling practices and inspiring new techniques.
There's something SO COSY about watching other people journal while doing it yourself, so I've bundled together NINE of my favourite videos from the Club archive and added a cosy playlist, a workbook to explore "home", journaling resources and a brand new video from yours truly!
- If you're new to journaling you'll be inspired to get started 🙌
- If you're a seasoned journaler you'll enjoy picking up tips to expand your practice 👌
- And let's face it, we all enjoy peeks inside other people's notebooks! 😍
And here’s the best bit — everything is prerecorded, so you can watch in your own time, at home in your PJs or under a blanket (with a cat on your lap if your house is like mine 🐾).
Meet the journalers!
I am journalling more regularly and consistently
"I have thoroughly enjoyed your guest contributors. I’ve watched a couple of them more than once for the companionable warmth I felt oozing from the screen. Journal Love Club has enhanced my personal journal practice. I am journalling more regularly and consistently, and enjoying the process more than ever." – AMY
Here's what's included
Nine journalers sharing nine ways to journal! You'll be entertained and inspired and gain new ideas to try in your own journaling practice.
- Each video runs for 20-30 mins
- All videos include closed captions in English 👍
In this new video made exclusively for the retreat I'll show you the different ways I use tarot and oracle decks in my journaling, including:
- The spread I use every morning
- The decks I recommend for journaling
- PLUS! The different types of journals I have in my repertoire!
This beautifully designed workbook is an invitation to explore the place you live and connect to your sense of home within.
- 22-page ebook format filled with 29 in-depth prompts and exercises
- Includes The Inner Harmony oracle spread
A whole section devoted to stationery stores (with worldwide shipping!) and brands for the creative journaler
- Think: notebooks, journal covers (leather & vegan-friendly), pens, inks, stickers, washi tape, sticker subscriptions (!!), lovely paper goods
- PLUS! Journaling tips for beginners 👍
Press play and enjoy the company of some hand-selected relaxing lo-fi beats while you journal ❤️
- 101 ambient feel-good tracks
- No singing, so no distractions
Ready to (gently) jump in?
- The Retreat is suitable for all levels of experience, from beginners to seasoned journalers alike 📖 🖋️
- I guarantee there'll be sparks of inspiration to relight your journaling fire! 🔥
- It's like having a bunch of kind creative pals over for afternoon tea ❤️
- No stress, no deadlines, no expectations, just quiet time with your journal 💗
- Nine cosy journaling videos 🥰
- New video from me sharing my tarot journaling 🦄
- A Sense of Home workbook 🏡
- Journaling resources ✍️
- Journaling tips for beginners! ✨
- the EPIC Journaling Magic Playlist on Spotify 🎶
I’m a writer and teacher and I’ve been sharing my heart online since 2006. I’m the author of This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart and my mission is to help people access their creative joy and nurture a deeper kinder relationship with themselves. Words have been at the centre of my world for as long as I can remember. I started writing a diary aged 11 and grew not only a life-long journaling practice but an unending curiosity about my place in the world.
Journaling is at the core of everything I do, both personally and professionally. Frankly, I’m not just passionate about it — I’m completely obsessed :-)
I've taught over 1500 people from around the world how to journal in my signature course, Journal Your Life. I'm thrilled to be sharing more of this practical and supportive joy with you!
Questions & Answers
HOW DOES THE RETREAT WORK?
IS THE RETREAT SUITABLE FOR SOMEONE NEW TO JOURNALING?
THE PRICE IS IN BRITISH POUNDS – DO YOU ACCEPT PAYMENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES? / REFUND POLICY
CAN I CONNECT WITH OTHERS TAKING THIS WORKSHOP?
My journal has turned into a beautiful place ❤️
"Thank you Susannah for sharing your thoughts and tips, sticker suppliers and tarot decks! I've thoroughly enjoyed hunkering down in front of my own stash of goodies and zoning out for a while especially when life got pretty weird in the big world outside. My journal has turned into a beautiful place to process it all." – JANE